Sunday, March 2, 2008

Well, tomorrow I begin a new era at work; new position, new office, even a new boss. It's amazing what kind of 'stuff' you can collect in 11yrs, which is just about how long I've been in the office I'm moving from. And the office I'm moving in to isn't completely 'empty', so I will have some more stuff to go through and either toss or keep.

Billy & I had a nice weekend away in Columbia for a college leadership conference. The place we stayed at was called Stoneycreek Inn, and it was very quaint! No, I didn't get any pictures but it reminded me of a lodge that would be in the middle of Colorado somewhere. The furnishings were so neat. Here are a couple of pics from their website to give you an idea:


The weather was beautiful and it was good to get away for just a little bit. Speaking of weather (you know I can't go very long without mentioning our crazy weather...), today it was in the 70s, we will have storms overnight and by this time tomorrow evening, we are supposed to be having snow. But this is really typical of March, so why am I so surprised???

1 comment:

Mom said...

Good luck on your new position, I tried to get on your other blog but my ID wouldn't go through, I am sure you will handle that certain person OK, be pleasant but firm, use a soft voice, and if that doesn't work go ahead and yell. Just kidding.

Mom