Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I am wore out. I knew this week back at work would be busy, but had no idea just HOW busy. We decided on Monday to move some more of the employees around to different desks, so today was the day. I think it will be worth in the long run, but my poor feet couldn't keep up!!

Billy is currently in Van Buren, MO with some students helping fix up a girls camp in that area. So far they are all doing well and will be traveling back tomorrow evening.

Right now I am in my house, all by myself, hearing only the refrigerator running (I know..better go catch it!!) and a clock ticking upstairs. Occasionally I hear a bird from the outside. But otherwise it is very quiet. Ahh.......

1 comment:

Mom said...

Solidtude and peaceful surroundings
is a gift from God. Enjoy for there is tomorrow. Have a great weekend coming up.

Mom