Monday, March 3, 2008

Well, I made it through my first day of my new 'job'. My office is 95% set up; just have a few other items to put (or throw!) away.

And yes, our new boss was there - pretty much all day. The only 'quirk' I noticed was that when he would leave his office, he would turn out the light. 4 times today I thought he had gone home only to see him return about an hour later.

We are still waiting on our big 'snow'; they are still forecasting 3-6 inches, so we'll either get nothing, or a foot. Guess we'll see in the morning who was right.

I've also noticed that when they forecast a big storm, people flock to the stores, OR, they call our office to let us know they won't be making it to their court date tomorrow....way before a single snowflake starts to fall......geesh.

One lady told me she heard that the snow they were forecasting in her area was going to be "the worse storm since 1912". So she was SURE she wouldn't be able to make it in. And they all want us to 'let the Judge know' thinking they will feel sorry for them and just set another court date. NOT. Our motto is "If WE Are Here, You Should Be Too!!"

No comments: