Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Well, thanks to my wonderful son and husband, my car looks normal again. The sunshine helped melt off the ice from most of the streets and sidewalks, but the trees are still pretty much covered. With the winds expected to pick up tonight and tomorrow, let's hope not too many break off and fall on more powerlines.

Our new Clerk came in to the office today for a brief 'Hi, nice to meet you' tour of the office. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed though. We also started interviews today for the supervisor job I will be leaving at the end of this month to take on the Unit Manager job. It's kind of weird interviewing people that you supervise; makes you wonder if they want the job because they think they can do it better than you, or they think I didn't do anything anyways and it will be an easy job for more pay. We actually have 2 different supervisor positions open, and will finish up tomorrow and probably have a decision made by Friday. I am rooting for...............HA!! I'm not THAT blonde!!

1 comment:

Mom said...

The only comment I can make is you are a good supervisor who had to put up with some people who where late, who didn't call in, who said lets let Jane Doe handle that, that is not my job anyway....this is what I heard a lot of in some of the places I have worked. Your job was not that easy, and you stayed on top of what was going on. So good luck on the interviewing...eye to eye contact. HA!

Mom