Friday, February 15, 2008

It's Friday....I made it. Monday is another holiday for us State workers....President's Day. I guess that helps take care of all those other President's birthdays in addition to Washington and Lincoln. (although in Missouri we do get a day off in May to honor President Harry Truman)

But if it help to make all you others out there feel sorry for us, after Monday we do not get another holiday off until May. (I know you are all feeling SO bad for me...)

We chose our two Supervisors yesterday and I am happy with the choices. I will move into my 'new' position March 1 which means a move into a new office. At least it's only right next door.

Billy is helping with a wedding tomorrow; Jeff Montgomery and Missy Hurd are tying the knot. It will be his first to help 'officiate'. They are a neat couple and we wish them the best of everything!!

No comments: