Friday, February 22, 2008

The way my week has been, it's amazing that I can even think enough to type this note. Work was crazier than usual, and after next week I'm sure I will be thinking about doing something rash like drinking regular Coke instead of Diet, or sneaking into a local Brown Derby and buying something to help me 'mellow out'. (okay...so I probably won't do the latter, but I did have some 'straight' Pepsi today that tasted mighty good!!) And lots of my co-workers have been sick, so I'm also trying NOT to end up like them.

Our last winter storm ended up not being quite as bad as they originally thought, which was probably for the best. It's still amazing though that once again by Sunday and Monday we could see 60 degrees for high. Right now at 8:45 p.m. it's 26 degrees.

Tomorrow is a High School Jazz Band Festival at MSU; Christopher plays in the jazz band for his high school and they are competing against 9 other area schools. So my Mom and I will be heading over in the morning to hear them (they play first) and then stick around to listen to the others. I hope to get pictures. (you know, the kind your kids hate to see you post)

My Mom also sent me a funny email today, and it went like this:

A Quick Stress Test

There is a very, very tall coconut tree and there are 4 animals:
1) King Kong
2) An ape
3) An Orangutan
4) A Monkey

The 4 have a competition to see who is the fastest to get a banana off the tree.
Who you think will win?

Your answer will reflect your personality. Try to answer within 30 seconds.
Got your answer? Scroll down to see the analysis.
>
>
>
>
>
>
If your answer is

Orangutan = dunce
Ape = moron
Monkey = doofuss
King Kong = numskull

Why????? A Coconut tree does NOT have bananas!
Obviously you're stressed and overworked. Take some time off and relax!!

Have a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

Gina said...

I came across your blog today, I like the stress test. We both reside in MO and both have "government" listed as the industry- think there's any chance the stress is related to work? :)