Saturday, February 2, 2008

35th Anniversary

Today was Billy's parent's 35th wedding anniversary, so some of the kids took them to Cracker Barrel while Billy and Chris set up the 'surprise' at their house:


The happy couple!! (yes, my father-in-law wears overalls....but if you knew him you'd know that it fits his personality)


Here are 2 of my sister-in-laws (Wendy and DeDe) and Wendy's husband Tim. (and me...but I didn't know I was going to be in the picture, or I would have tried to look goofier than I do.)

Here are 2 of my nieces; Jessica and Tiffany. (Tiffany is getting married in June.)




And the surprise gift to them....a 32" flatscreen television; their 'console' TV gave out months ago and they had been using a smaller one that they placed on top of the old one. That is where the flatscreen will have to stay until they get a cabinet. Needless to say, they were definitely surprised and very happy!!! (I'm sure Billy was explaining some of the features of the TV...)


This is a child's rocking chair that has been in their family for years, and Sydney likes to sit in it (or at least put her dolls in it) when she goes over there. Not sure what Chris is doing. (Billy's younger brother Jerry is in the chair.)

This is what happens when you let Sydney take pictures...you get feet.



Sweet Annabella all ready to go. We had a great day and it was neat to get to help celebrate such a milestone in someone's life.

No comments: