Monday, December 1, 2008

First Snow!

Although it wasn't a 'big' snow by any means, it was still the first snow of the season. We woke up Sunday morning around 8AM to this:




And by around 9:00 it looked like this:






I really liked watching the snow coming down, but it did cause some accidents later that evening.

In other news...Billy's grandfather is doing better since his 2nd surgery to repair part of his intestines from the first surgery a couple of weeks ago. He will still be in ICU for a few more days, but hopefully this time all the medicines will agree with him and his diabetes will not prevent him from healing properly.

Billy & I are treating my Mom to an early birthday present tomorrow night; her & I are going to the Casting Crowns Christmas concert at the new arena at MSU. I know we are going to have a great time!!!

1 comment:

Mom said...

I had a great time..Thanks so much Billy, Gina and Chris for the birthday gift.

Love you all,

Mom Bike