Saturday, December 20, 2008

Since I've last wrote, we lost a loved one in Billy's family. His grandfather passed away on Wednesday afternoon. But he had fought as long as he could and was ready to go home. The funeral will be Monday morning, which is predicted to be nice and cold! Billy has been going through dozens of picture albums and boxes of pictures for a slide show.

My performance in The Miracle of Christmas/Amahl & The Night Visitors Friday night went well; I had a good time but am glad it's over. I had forgotten about how all those extra nights of rehearsals can start to wear on you!

Ashley, Danny and the girls will be coming here after all for Christmas; since the funeral is on Monday, they are staying through Christmas. We have missed them so it will be nice to have them here with us. (now I REALLY have to get my shopping done!!! EEK!!!)

No comments: