Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Well, if a funeral can be 'beautiful', Grandpa Freeman's was just that. Yes, there were tears shed, but even in those tears we were all grateful that he is no longer in pain and has a whole body again.

Billy & Chris did an awesome job on the slideshow they did of Grandpa's life. I think everybody needs a slideshow of their life to pass down to future generations. It will be neat to show it to those great-grandkids that were too young to really get to know Grandpa.

I've caught my first cold of the season; I had even disciplined myself to take a multi-vitamin every day and had been doing that for over 3 months, but then I ran out a couple of weeks ago and kept forgetting to get more. Well, sure enough I catch a cold. So my hubby graciously got my vitamins and I'm taking them once more. I hope to be rid of it by Sunday or my plane ride on Monday will not be a very nice one!!

The kids are here for Christmas so I will be sure and post pics and videos. Annabella is walking really well and still loves to dance to any music. I think Santa is bringing some awesome gifts this year!!

No comments: