Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Wow...it's been a whole week since I've posted anything. Hmm....it's been a busy 7 days. Billy's grandfather is still in I.C.U. so that's where we have been a lot lately. It's still touch and go, but we know the Lord is in control.

I made sugar cookies last Saturday, and tried something I had seen in a recipe. It said that before you bake your cookies, decorate them with gel icing. They are supposed to come out looking like this according to Betty Crocker:


So I had some red gel icing and thought I would just put a little dot on a few of my cookies to see how they would turn out. Perhaps my icing was old, or just a little too runny because this is how they turned out:



ARRRRGHHHH!!!! IT LOOKS LIKE IT'S BLEEDING!!! (sigh) Oh well, they don't taste bad, they just look bad. (at least the one next to it looks pretty!!)

It was 55 degrees this morning at 8:00 and it's now 25 degrees with light freezing mist & snow. Ahh...life in the Ozarks....you gotta love it!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OW! You shot me!