Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Things People Wear At The Mall

Don't worry...I didn't have my camera with me at the mall today, however, it's amazing what people will wear nowadays in public.

We were leaving one of the major department stores, and noticed a young lady with a very, VERY short jean skirt on. Never mind that is was VERY short, it also had a hole in the side. Now she was quite skinny and quite tan, but I was glad she didn't bend over.

The 2nd gal was coming IN that same store through the mall entrance, and this lady was rather tall and wearing a very short "T-shirt" type dress. That wasn't the funny part. At the end of the ramp to the entrance, there were a couple of older gentleman sitting on one of the benches 'noticing' her. You could see them talking to each other while she was walking away from them. THAT was the funny part.

Someday I will remember to bring my camera and take pictures. I'm just amazed at what people wear, but I'm sure I haven't seen it all...yet.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Well now you have become a mall watcher, I thought that was for old foggies like your mom.

You didn't come and see me today, I was there until 3:00, selling chicken.

Have a good weekend.

Mom Bike