Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A Small Tribute....


I believe I wrote about her on her birthday in January, but hard to believe my Grandmother has been gone for 3 years as of today.

I was on the way to Houston, TX with some of our church members on a mission trip when my mother called to break the news to me. I had seen her about a week before when we had a baby shower for my daughter and granddaughter. I was so happy she got to see Sydney before she passed on. We were able to fly back to town for the funeral, but since we had drove one of the BSU vans down, we had to return to Texas shortly after.

Probably not a day goes by that I don't see or hear something that reminds me of her. I think God does that on purpose. Man, I miss her coconut meringue pies!!!

2 comments:

Mom said...

I love this picture, I sure do miss her.

Mom Bike

SuperJediMom said...

Lets make everyone cry in the morning why don't we! :-)