Saturday, January 19, 2008

Well, it's been another crazy week at work. Not that ALL weeks at my work aren't crazy anyways. Training has began for our employees for the new computer system coming in April, so we have 4 - 5 employees out at a time for the next few weeks to get everybody trained. Monday is a holiday, so at least next week will go by pretty fast.

I did something last night that I hadn't done in like 10 years....go roller skating!! The BSU went skating last night and I must say it was fun. It took my legs about 20 minutes to realize they were going to have to work harder to keep me upright on skates, but I didn't do too bad. I'm actually not too sore today, so that's a good sign!! I wish we had more than 2 rinks in town; and I was surprised on just how many still go. Perhaps I should try and go more often.

Today in Springfield it's downright COLD!!! The highs are only expected in the 20s, and by Monday we could see some snow. (I've always been able to tolerate cold weather better if meant we could get snow!)

Please pray for our daughter and son-in-law; he is looking for work and nobody seems to be hiring right now, including places like Wal-mart. Ashley is currently working part-time at Taco Bell in the evenings. Pray that something full-time will open soon.

Stay warm!!!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Hey Gina..I am putting Danny first name on our prayer list for a job. God will hear all prayers. I am glad you had fun roller scateing when Becky comes home maybe she will go with you...

Mom

Mom said...

Well as you can guess it is skating not scating HHAAA!!there goes my mind.

Mom