Saturday, January 12, 2008

After making it all the way to Detroit without ANY delays, yep, you guessed it; they got delayed in Detroit for about an hour for MORE mechanical problems. They finally landed around 5:50 p.m. and everybody seemed to being doing well and needing rest!! Matter of fact, Billy headed to bed around 10:00 last night and is still asleep at 10:00 a.m. this morning.

Our weather is back to more 'normal' temperatures, and after this past week's storms, I am really ready for some normal 'snow'. But doesn't look like that may happen for a little while. Kind of makes you wonder what the Spring storms will bring.

My work is still chaotic and busy; with a lot more changes happening in the next few months. Everyday it seems there is some policy to change, tweak, or get rid of all together. My 'main' boss (the Circuit Clerk) is retiring at the end of February (along with my immediate boss) so he's trying to get some policies changed before he leaves. Some changes will be good ones, others will be headaches for a while. I am applying for the job that my immediate boss has; they keep saying I will be placed in that position once she retires, but I'm not placing any bets yet. I've learned that if God wants me there, He will put me there. Otherwise, I am to be happy with where I am. Hard to accept at times, isn't it??

No comments: