Saturday, October 20, 2007

Our daughter Ashley's 23rd birthday was last Tuesday, so I made her a cake. It was devil's food with home-made chocolate icing. It looked nice; until I tried to decorate it:

I used that 'gel icing' that comes in a tube, and almost didn't have enough to finish!! I also started to spell 'happy', "haapy" so I had to change the 2nd "a" to a "p". We took her and Sydney out to a chinese restaurant down the street from them (Danny had to work), and it was very good and at a good price!! Then we headed back to her apartment for the cake. Here are some pics of her and Sydney:


I'm still trying to get pictures from my hubby's camera of Chris at his last marching contest; they actually have another one this Saturday in Rolla, MO. So I might just be posting pics of both contests! We also had 'senior night' at the football game on Friday, so I need to get those pictures!!! The weather this weekend was very nice, but the upcoming forecast is turning cold and rainy. I am hoping the rain will stop by mid-week though, so it will be good band weather on Saturday.

No comments: