Friday, October 12, 2007

The marching band Chris plays in will have another competition tomorrow at MSU; this one is a little harder than the last, but I think they will do okay. They know their whole show now, and it's looking good.

This week at work, (well, I was actually AWAY from work at computer training) has been interesting. It just doesn't seem like us 'lower management' are all communicating with the 'upper management' and things are starting to get a little crazy. I am busier now with just 10 people to supervise, than I was with 20. I think being away hasn't helped, but next week I will be there every day. It's no fun to come back to a deskful of 'stuff'!!

Our daughter will be 23 on Tuesday; which is hard to believe. And after a 2nd ultrasound the due date for little AnnaBella is still set for November 21st. But it looks like she will be a big baby like Sydney was, which means she will probably weigh at least 8lbs if not more!!

Well, that's about it in the Grady household for now; October is always so busy with band that it's hard to fit in all the other normal stuff!! I hope to have pictures of the band THIS time!!

No comments: