Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

I've had a really nice Mother's Day weekend; Friday evening Billy & I met up with 8 other couples and our pastor & his wife for a short marriage retreat at a camp near Everton, MO. We had lots of laughs, some tears and got to know some of the other couples better. We returned about 2:00 on Saturday afternoon.

I then went to see a movie with my Mom and sister, and we met up with Billy at Zio's for dinner. Good food and good company! Danny's mom was also in town for just the day, so they went there as well.

Today we enjoyed a nice Mother's Day program at church (including a slideshow that my daughter Ashley put together!) then ate at Buckingham's for lunch. (I think it was one of the least busiest places in town) Went to visit my mother-in-law, then got in a nice LONG nap!! So I've had a very nice relaxing weekend!

This week begins some of the graduation banquets, one being the band banquet on Tuesday evening. Still hard to believe it's all coming to a close. Pray that Chris can find a job soon, the price of gas is KILLING us with 3 cars! (I think carpooling will be in order for this week!!)

Here is an Anita Renfro video they showed this morning for all the Mothers; enjoy!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxT5NwQUtVM

Happy Mother's Day!!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Thanks so much for the wonderful dinner at Zio's and of course the card. Your baby boy is graduating and now comes college, boy how time flys by.

Mom Bike