Monday, May 26, 2008

Graduation pics and a bunny

Here are finally some pictures of Christopher's graduation ceremony. Here is the main stage; graduation ceremonies for the past few years are now held on MSU's campus in their Student Center:

This is my Uncle Fred; he chose to sit in an 'unoccupied' area:


This is right after they started to proceed in; Chris is in the 3rd row back; 2nd from the end (his girlfriend Crystal is right next to him in the gray robe; guys wore the blue and girls wore the gray)



Sydney showing me her Teddy Grahams:




The very end - if you look real close, you can see the caps that some threw into the air:


I was unable to get any pictures of him actually accepting his diploma, but I think Billy did so maybe I can get some of those on here eventually as well. On another note...yesterday I saw this cute bunny sitting on my front porch:


We have seen 2 in our backyard chasing each other; I think they live under our neighbor's shed.

Billy and I head up to Hannibal, MO tomorrow for a 3-day campus minister's conference; although it sounds boring to some, at least I will be away from work for a few days!!

No comments: