Thursday, May 22, 2008

Just another one of them phone calls...

Man: Yes, I would like information on how to obtain a license for public speaking?

Me: Um...a license for what?

Man: A license to be able to speak publicly.

Me: I don't believe you need a license to do that; just what are you wanting to do?

Man: Go down to the square and speak.

Me: Well....I guess as long as you don't disturb any businesses or break any ordinances, you should be okay.

Man: You see, I believe I have a solution to a problem and want to speak about it.

Me: I suggest you call City Hall and make sure there aren't any city ordinances that say you can't do that before you try.

Man: Okay, sounds like a good idea! Do you have the number??

And they say the full moon doesn't affect people!! Bah Humbug!!!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Wow, I didn't know there was a full moon. Your information center is really bringing out the uninformed people of Springfield. Gina you do a great job in helping them..Keep smiling, chin up, shake your head and say to yourself why me. HA!!

mom bike