Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving

I have just finished peeling 5lbs of potatoes in preparation for tomorrow's Thanksgiving dinner and I must say my fingernails are sure tired!! (just kidding...I did use a peeler!!) I remember helping my grandmother peel potatoes for Thanksgiving; some jobs are just not fun! This year we will have my family, Danny's father, and about 8 other International students from India, Jamaica and China. Here are a couple of pictures from last year's dinner:











It is neat to be able to share with the students our American traditions. The young man in the left picture with glasses is from Russia; he returned home this past Spring. I always worry about getting the turkey done right, and if we have enough food. But the Lord always provides enough every year!! I will be posting pictures of this year's feast in the next couple of days. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments: