Sunday, November 11, 2007

Here are some pictures of me, my sister and Sydney helping to put up my Mom's Christmas tree this weekend:Trying to get the angel to stay ON the tree, and not fall off. I had already tried, so here my sister gives it a whirl. Needless to say, she succeeded:


Sydney helping to decorate.



She kept putting several ornaments together, but was very proud of herself when she got one to stay on a branch!

This is what it looked like in one section she helped decorate.



The finished product!!


After we got done, we ate some homemade chicken pot pie. Sydney didn't like it so...

She had a cheese sandwich instead.

We had a lot of fun and Sydney did a good job helping this year. Now we wait for the new granddaughter to be born on Wednesday (hopefully!) and all the Holidays coming up. I will start posting reasons soon why I like the Christmas season so much. I found some pictures, but have more than need to be scanned. I also have some of our Thanksgiving dinner from last year, but I'll post that closer to Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Sydney did a great job on the tree, I bought this skinny tree for my apartment, it fits perfect.
Thanks goes out to Gina and Becky and of course Sydney. We had a good time laughing and playing Christmas music. Have a great Thanksgiving everyone.

Mom Beisiegel