Friday, April 18, 2008

Boy has it been a long week. I was refreshed this evening by getting to fellowship with some really neat ladies at our church, eat some great salad and peach cobbler, and watch the movie 'Saving Sarah Cain'. If you haven't seen it, I would recommend it, but have your kleenex handy!

Back to the past week; it went better than I thought, but my poor brain is tired from having to actually think about how I do things in our new system. And our new clerk is still hanging in there and doing a nice job of keeping us all thinking positively. (which has been difficult some days) I have definitely learned this week that chocolate IS my friend. God bless Mr. Hershey!

I don't have a lot planned this weekend; our weather will be more spring-like and the sun will be shining. Might head to the mall; perhaps my Mom will be there giving out free samples of chicken at Chik-Fil-A. Yum-Yum!!

No comments: