Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Santa Claus is coming to.....a mall near you!


Santa Claus came to our local mall last Saturday, and although the picture is kind of blurry, you can tell it's a Santa!! And I did not realize we had 'palm-like' trees in our mall. Maybe that's part of the scenery for Santa??


Today was my mother-in-law's birthday, so we went over to her house for a little birthday bash. This picture is the son of one of our nieces; his name is Ivan. He has such tiny feet! He will be a year old in January.

I have noticed more and more 'bully' shoppers at the mall lately. What are 'bully' shoppers? They are the ladies that just HAVE to be at the SAME rack looking at the SAME group of clothes you are looking at although you were there FIRST!! I resist to fight them though, and just slip away to another rack hoping they won't follow me. Darn bullies!! (I was always kind of a weenie when it came to bullies....just ask my sister!!)

No comments: