Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Billy & I took a little trip to Tennessee this past weekend to see Ashley, Danny and the girls. We had a good time and I started to miss them the minute we got on the road to head back home. Annabella isn't quite walking yet, but she's almost there! Hard to believe she will be a year old next month! They are coming up here for her birthday so we can have a party for her. Here are some pictures I took:









On Monday we went to lunch at a place called "Huey's" before we headed back home, and I took a couple of videos of the girls.














Billy & I are through with traveling for now; the election is just around the corner and I can't wait (once again) for it to be over with. All this "he said, they said, it said" stuff is driving me nuts!! The weather has cooled off nicely here after some rain today, and the rest of week has highs only in the 60s. This is the time of year we really save on our electric/gas bill!!

1 comment:

Mom said...

The frost is on the pumpkin and the geese have flown south and I am ready for some good old chili and taco soup. Sydney little voice and talking so well thanks for the pictures. Annabella loves to have her picture took just like her big sister. She is taking on a personality of her own and growing.

mom and grandma bike