Friday, December 14, 2007

Well, we dodged the ice storm last week, but looks like we won't be so lucky with the storm coming this weekend. We are expected to get 6-10 inches of snow by Saturday evening. I would much rather have snow than ice however!! I will hopefully be posting some pictures of our first snowstorm of the season.

Our Children's Choir Christmas program is this Sunday evening, and we have a dress rehearsal scheduled for Saturday morning, so I hope the heavy snow holds off until after noon tomorrow. We had to miss our practice last Sunday because of the ice storm, and we got to practice on Wednesday but we really need tomorrow!! It's called "The Grouch Who Found Christmas" and has a really cute storyline. I'm sure the kids will do their best with or without the extra practice.

So I will try and update over the weekend about all the happenings going on!!

No comments: