Saturday, December 15, 2007

Birthdays and snowstorms....

Last Sunday we had lunch at my Mom's. We had gone out to eat on her birthday, but had a lunch at her place on Sunday to also bid a 'farewell' to my sister who left on Monday for Florida to begin her cruise nurse job once again. My sister had bought my Mom balloons:


Here is Ashley, Billy & Sydney discussing matters:

Christopher playing an electronic Sodoku. (could never catch on to that...)


Sydney posing for pictures:

Well, they forecasted a possibility of 5-10" of snow for today , but we managed to only get about 2". Here are some pictures as of around 9:30 p.m.




The heaviest snow started around 5:00, which stuck on the roadways quite quickly. Billy & I headed out to do some shopping and saw quite a few accidents. The roads had only been wet until that time, so I'm sure people were not ready for the slick conditions.

We were able to have our Children's choir rehearsal today, which went well. The weather tomorrow will be sunny, but cold. I guess Winter is here!!

No comments: