Friday, September 28, 2007

Tonight is "Movie Night with Billy & Gina" at the BSU. We thought once a month (if possible) on a Friday night we would invite whoever wanted to come to the BSU and watch a movie with us. We will usually have popcorn and whatever else we can think of.

We don't know what movie we're going to show yet; I had even thought of one of those old 'silent' movies! Either way, hopefully we will have a few show up just to relax and watch a movie together.

This week at work has been a little stressful, and I don't really see it getting any less stressful for at least the next couple of months. So I will just have to face it and deal with it!!

Hope you all have a great weekend; I don't have anything really big planned on Saturday except for some shopping and perhaps 'garage sale-ing'!! Sunday evening our church is having a fall picnic at one of our parks north of town. Hopefully it won't rain!

1 comment:

Mom said...

You know believe it or not if I wasn't so tired I would come and watch a movie with you all. My day hasn't gone very well, but, tomorrow is a new day. Have a good relaxing time and good weekend.

Barb