Sunday, March 21, 2010

My how time flies....

Yes, I know...it's been a while. Don't remind me. I know of other blogs where they are updated DAILY. And yet I hardly ever update this.
Sigh....okay. If I'm going to keep this page, then I need to update at least every other day. So I might not have much to say; so what! And some days I may have a LOT to say...but better not.I titled this post because another niece was married this weekend. A niece who, like the rest, just grew up all of a sudden. Just yesterday she was playing with all her other cousins....well, so it wasn't just yesterday. It was like 18 yrs ago. Here is a picture of the lovely couple:
And we have one more niece that is getting married in October. Then all the nieces will be married. And I will feel so much older.
Speaking of marriages, Billy & I celebrated our 28th wedding anniversary on the 14th. Oh, and Billy's 49th birthday. He missed it by one year to get a free season pass to Silver Dollar City. Bummer.

The BSU work is still going strong; we took a group of students to Engage the first weekend of March. It was a great weekend of good music and speakers, and I would have enjoyed it more if I hadn't been sick. =( I had just been bragging about how I had not been sick, and BAM! That's what I get for bragging. So now when people ask me how I am, I tell them 'not so well'. Just in case the flu bug is listening in. =)
Our first and second day of Spring here in Southwest Missouri haven't been so 'spring-y'. We had a cold rain yesterday followed by ice last night and into today. But the good thing is it will all melt tomorrow.
Upcoming events.....let's see. Easter. Handbell group doing a mini-concert. Billy's trip to Haiti. Church choir singing at Silver Dollar City. Our summer trip to Central Asia (hopefully!). And probably lots of other stuff in between that I am totally forgetting about right now.

And before I sign off...I cannot do so without posting some pictures of my beautiful granddaughters.
See? I told you they were beautiful!!

No comments: