Tuesday, March 23, 2010

It's a beautiful Spring day...finally. I think this past weekend's storm was just Winter trying to keep his grasp on us...but it didn't work!!

Today was "free pastry day" at Starbucks (which a drink purchase...) so I got my skinny vanilla latte and some pumpkin bread. (the 'skinny' part cancels out any fat the bread has...right?)

Then my daughter calls and says they were just there and she was headed over to my office building to wait on me so I could say "Hi" to my granddaughters. It's amazing how just getting to see them for a few minutes can make my day!!

I've been trying to get some exercise and shed a few added pounds, so now I try to walk at least 1/2 hour during my lunch time. I've mapped out a 1-mile course around my office building by using a Google map pedometer. (http://www.trails.com/googlemap.aspx)

I map out a route and it tells me how far that walk is. So I have 3 different routes depending how much time I have or how far I want to walk that day.

May your weather be nice enough today for a walk!!

No comments: