Sunday, February 1, 2009

It's been a 'back-breaking' weekend. Our daughter and family moved back from Memphis this weekend, and we cleared out their storage unit and into their apartment on Saturday. Well...I should say Billy & Chris cleared it out, and my mom and I stacked everything in the living room and kitchen!!

But they are all moved in, and the girls finally get to sleep in their own beds and play with toys they haven't seen since September. We are thrilled they are back, but please continue to pray for Danny & Ashley as they try to find work.

We had a great Global Impact weekend at church as well, and I discovered that a former high-school classmate is now a church-planter in Chicago! Eric Arnall graduated a year after I did, and he also worked with my mom at the old Sears building downtown. It was good to connect again after all these years.

No comments: