Tuesday, July 3, 2007

My cell phone rang at 2AM this morning....it was Billy. (So it was already 12:30 p.m. on Tuesday there) He said that everybody is doing well; they had traveled to another city by bus and was hoping to find an internet cafe today. (they don't have the luxury of 'wireless' in their hotel rooms!!) So maybe I will have more to tell you by the end of today. He also said they would be traveling quite a bit in the next few days, therefore their internet access will be little if none. So just continue to keep them in your prayers that they will fulfill what God wants them to do and that He will keep them healthy in the process. He sounded well on the phone so I'm glad I got to talk to him. (although I hope I remembered everything he told me considering the time!!)

No comments: