Friday, April 20, 2007

Some pictures so far...



This is a young lady I sat by on the plane; her name is Dilek and she lives in Toronto, but was on her way home for a few weeks.





Left: This is a Starbucks. Yes, they even have them here.

Right: A shot from above the city;
we had a nice view.





Left: This is a restaurant where we ate.
Lots of good food here!








Right: I am standing in front of a library in an old Biblical city.







We are literally 'sitting' on the floor in a traditional restaurant; and again the food was fantastic!










2 comments:

SuperJediMom said...

Mom isn't looking at the camera in the top picture! I am glad that you both are having a great time. Looks like fun to eat off the floor... Sydney should know... she tries to do it all the time! LOL. Talk to you soon!

Gina said...

The reason I wasn't looking at the camera was because I had taken my glasses off, and couldn't SEE the camera! HA!! And on top of that, I had only had about 4hrs of sleep in 24hrs.