Friday, April 27, 2007

Just One Of Many....

I'm sure we will have many more pictures to show you, but I just had to 'borrow' one from a friend's site to show you about one of MY experiences on our trip. Okay...here's the pic:














This is what you call a "squatty potty". Yep...it's a 'toilet'. I got the privilege of using this device twice on our trip. Once in a bus terminal, and once in a 'truck stop' type of bathroom. Believe me, if I really hadn't had to 'go', I would have waited until we found a normal one. The 2 I got to use were actually nicer than the one pictured. If you consider them 'nice'. Most places have the newer types of toilets, but there are still a few squatty potties out there in the world for us foreigners to enjoy using. It is definitely an 'unique' experience. Thanks to my friend Natalie for the use of her picture.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Well now can't you imagine your mom squatting down on this potty? You would have to get a fork lift to get me back up...HA!!

Good picture....Mom