Saturday, August 16, 2008

Cardinals and the Zoo

Sorry it's been a while since I've posted anything. Sometimes I'm just not in the mood to write anything!!

Last Friday evening Billy & I went to a Springfield Cardinals game with my mom. It was Second Baptist night and their choir got to sing the National Anthem. The weather was fantastic; a small rainshower came through right before the game started, but it quickly ended and the rest of the night was dry and cool. And the won! This is the first summer we had the opportunity to see the St Louis Cardinals, Kansas City Royals and the Springfield Cardinals play.

On Saturday I was able to go to the zoo with Ashley, Danny, Danny's dad and the girls. I had not been there in a couple of years, and it had changed quite a bit!! I have pictures, but for some reason I cannot post them. But you can see them from my Facebook links:

http://www.new.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2000895&l=f21f8&id=1304340063

http://www.new.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2000894&l=28ab3&id=1304340063

And since I've wrote on here last, our daughter and son-in-law have decided to move at the end of August to Memphis with hopes of better job opportunities. I don't think it has really sunk in yet, but I'm sure once we leave them in Memphis, it will really hit home. I know this is something they have prayed about, and feel this is the right move to make at this time.

But hey, they will only be 5 hours away.



No comments: